Registration is open for the 2023 US Lightweight Indoor Rowing National Championships!
We are attempting to make this event accessible to all members of the rowing community. There will be live virtual racing on Concept2 rowing machines on March 12 (using the Concept2 ErgRace App). There is also an option for asynchronous racing March 4 to March 12. We have included all age groups (U15 to Masters K [>85]) and we will add adaptive categories upon request. (Despite the name of the event, it is also open to international athletes and non-lightweights.)
We are offering the following weight categories:
- Lightweight (Under 165lb men, Under 135lb women)
- Flyweight (Under 140lb men, Under 115lb women)
- Not quite a lightweight, but close (165lb to 175lb men, 135lb to 145lb women)
- Former lightweight (rowed as lightweight in the past, but not getting near a scale now)
- Never been a lightweight, but this seems like a fun event (aka heavyweight)
After expenses, all net proceeds from this regatta will be donated to the:
- Pocock Foundation – A Most Beautiful Thing Fund
- Feeding America
Main Line Slide in Philadelphia on January 29, 2023
Crash B in Boston on March 5, 2023
USRowing Indoor Masters Championship in Atlantic City on Feb 5, 2023
Copyright 2023 Carnegie Lake Rowing Association. All rights reserved.
Carnegie Lake Rowing Association is a 509(a)(2) non-profit organization. PO Box 330, Princeton, NJ 08542-0330